Sunday, September 22, 2013

Online Assignment #1 Sarah Kuelbs

1.  I am from rural southwestern Minnesota - my address will technically say Clements, MN, which is a town of about 100, but I grew up on a farm!

2. My primary source for news used to be local news, CNN, and MSNBC.  But since when I am at school, I do not watch TV, so I use the Pulse and CNN app on my phone for news, as well as checking online on the New York Times or CNN.

3.  My favorite TV show (right now) is probably Orange is the New Black

4. My favorite catch phrase right now is "That's my life!".  It's from a famous viner named Rudy Manusco.

5.  The most annoying pop culture phenomenon at the moment is how obsessed everyone is about Miley Cyrus twerking.

6.  I would like to hear Prof. Wells play some Mumford & Sons!  Or "Time of the Season" by the Zombies.

7.  This is actually from the app Vine, but it features the catch phrase I mentioned from number 4.  This viner has a lot of different personalities that he uses.  This one features Alberto!


No comments:

Post a Comment