Sunday, September 22, 2013

First Online Assignment Pat Rose

1. II was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and moved to Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin (about 10 minutes north of Milwaukee) when I was about 3 years old and yes I'm a Miller guy.


2. Currently my primary source of news is the New York Times online. I check it at least once a day and I also have the New York Times Newspaper app on my phone which sends me updates periodically throughout the day. Otherwise, I frequently watch Sports Center on ESPN and The Daily Show on Comedy Central. Jon Stewart and his writers do a phenomenal job of covering the news and also exploiting many aspects of today’s current media coverage.

3. My favorite TV show as of right now is Breaking Bad, mainly because it is absolutely mind-blowing and highly addictive. However, as Breaking Bad is coming to an end I recently started watching Suits.


4. Without a doubt my favorite catch phrase right now is “Ya gotta” which is pretty much a response to anything that is put to questioning. For example if my roommate asks me, “Should I order Topper Sticks at 1:00 AM?” to which I respond “Ya gotta”. Simple as that.


5. I would have to say I am a huge fan of watching people attempt to Twerk but at the same time it is absolutely everywhere in social media so I am slightly annoyed by it as well.


6. I would love to hear Prof. Wells play Easy by Mat Zo and Porter Robinson mainly because its a Banger and would kick start a Friday morning no doubt.

7. This video is a personal favorite of mine, it provides motivation to a whole new level. I highly recommend it to anyone who can spare a few minutes of their time. The speech is phenomenal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment