Sunday, September 22, 2013

First Online Assignment: Dan Hively

1. I was born in St. Petersburg, Florida but since then I have lived in Georgia, Ohio, Tennessee, Pennsylvania and finally Wisconsin. Before coming to Madison I lived in Oconomowoc, WI.

2.  My main source of news is Twitter, cable news and the newspaper. Both of my parents worked in the newspaper industry most of their working careers so the newspaper always have been apart of my life. The only thing I read daily is the sports section, though.

3. It would be impossible to pin point which where my favorite TV shows but currently my favorite are Breaking Bad, Modern Family, New Girl, Arrested Development.

4. I can't think of a catch phrase that I say, but my favorite is from Gob Bluth in Arrested Development. "I've made a huge mistake"

5. Twerking. It doesn't even look attractive.

6. I have a very diverse taste in music. It would be cool to here Tyga, Kanye,  N.W.A, or Eminem. But realistically I would love to hear the Strokes, Black Keys, or the Kings of Leon. Some EDM would be cool too (Krewella, Avicii, Diplo)

7.


No comments:

Post a Comment