Thursday, September 19, 2013

First Online Assignment: Sam Alvarado Silverman

1. I was born in Brooklyn, New York and lived there until I was 7, when I moved to Montclair, NJ.

2. I get most of my news from social media and television, but  I do occasionally go on online news sites like the New York Times.

3. My favorite TV show right now is Game Of Thrones, but I also like comedies such as It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

4. I don't think I really have a catch phrase right now.

5. The pop culture phenomenon that is most annoying to me right now would have to be Miley Cyrus or Justin Beiber. I don't necessarily have a problem with what they are doing, i just don't want to hear about it.

6. I mostly listen to Rap, so Professor Wells probably won't be playing anything off my Ipod in lecture, but i also like a lot of Avicii's new album and have been listening to that recently.

7. I'm a big football/Giants fan, so I found this pretty funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment