Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First Online Assignment_ Marlowe Jacobsen

I am originally from Burlington, a very typical small town in southern Wisconsin. If you have heard of it, it is probably because Tony Romo grew up there, but I really don't even like him to be honest.

My main sources for news are The Daily Beast, CNN, The Huffington Post and groups on social media such as Upworthy.

My favorite TV show is Game of Thrones, but Scandal and Law and Order: SVU come in at a close second and third.

My favorite phrase is "Just keep swimming." by Dory from Finding Nemo partly because I must figuratively apply it to my life daily, but mostly because Finding Nemo is just one of the best movies of all time.

I'm not sure if this counts, but children with iPhones is definitely the most annoying pop culture phenomenon.

I would love to hear some classic 90s and 2000s hits from Blink 182, My Chemical Romance, etc.

This kid is great.

A Pep Talk from Kid President


No comments:

Post a Comment