Monday, September 23, 2013
First Online Assignment, Sydney Heyler
1. I was born in Brandon, Florida (a suburb of Tampa) and have since lived in Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado and Jacksonville, Florida. I have lived in a suburb of Jacksonville for the last fifteen years.
2. I'm a big fan on NBC's Nightly News with Brian Williams. I watched it almost every night at home, though it's been more difficult since I moved to Madison. I get much of my news through social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
3. Favorite TV show would have to be Hawaii Five-O.
4."So there's that"
5. I think the Harlem Shake is getting pretty old. The first few I saw were awesome but they're starting to get pretty unoriginal.
6. Adele, hands down. Absolutely love her.
7. I appreciate creativity and thought this was pretty original.