Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Online assignments #1

1. I was born and raised in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.

2. Facebook and twitter are definitely my primary source of news since I check them most often throughout the day. I also have a subscription to the New York Times on my phone and I try to also check that daily, as well as read any updates that it sends me as notifications. If I had the choice, I would listen to NPR All Things Considered everyday but I don't have a commute or the opportunity to do that on a daily basis. 

3. My favorite TV show is definitely Game of Thrones. I have a severe obsession with starting a TV series and becoming addicted to it at an unhealthy level. Some of my other favorites include Downton Abby, House of Cards, and admittedly, Vampire Diaries.  

4. I have been catching myself saying, "I just can't" lately. I'm not really sure what it means, but its applicable to many situations.

5. The Harlem Shake. I just can't. 

6. I would love to hear some Mumford and Sons or Ellie Goulding.

7.


No comments:

Post a Comment