Sunday, September 22, 2013

Online Assignment #1- James Cho

1. I was born in downtown Chicago and grew up in the northwest suburbs. I moved around a few times growing up but always in the same general area.

2. Most of my news comes from, in one way or another, my phone. I use my AP app to check out the news as well as the information from social media. However, since joining this class I have been slowly shifting towards printed news sources like the New York Times.

3. My favorite TV show is either "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" or "That 70s Show". Too close of a call to choose.

4. My absolute favorite catchphrase is "Thug Life". This is from the movie "Pineapple Express" which is one of my all time favorites. The entire scene is priceless.

5.  I usually don't have a big problem with pop culture phenomenons because most of them are pretty amusing. I mean who doesn't enjoy a good meme? Except YOLO. The over saturation of yolo into everyday conversation got pretty annoying. The trend is definitely on the decline but a few months ago everyone in my high school was obsessed with it.

6. I would love to chill out to J cole before class or maybe some Beastie Boys, that would be pretty epic.

7. I have a weak spot for skit comedies. I am especially vulnerable to key and peele.

No comments:

Post a Comment