Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Online Assignment: Natalie Lehrer

1. I was born and raised in Madison. If you want to get specific, I grew up in the suburb of Monona right across Lake Monona.

2. My primary source of news is social media. I follow several news sources on Twitter including local affiliates like NBC Madison. I also occasionally watch the news in the morning and night, as well as, reading the newspaper. I am trying to get better about doing those on more of a daily basis.

3. It's really hard for me to pin down one show that is my favorite as I watch a little too much TV, but some of them are Entourage, Game of Thrones, The Mindy Project, and Saturday Night Live.

4. I tend to pull quotes from a lot of movies and books, but one of my all time favorites is from Wedding Crashers "no excuses, play like a champion"

5. The most annoying thing happening in pop culture right now is any Taylor Swift drama that ever happens. How many times does she have to get broken up with until everyone gets sick of hearing about it?

6. I'd love to hear something from any of these artists Alt-J, Passion Pit, Fitz & The Tantrums, The Head and the Heart, or Bastille. I'm always open to hearing new music though so I'm not too picky.

7. With fall coming, this seems like a pretty good one.





No comments:

Post a Comment