Sunday, September 22, 2013

Online Assignment #1 Isaac Ama

1. I was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, but moved to Oconomowoc, also in Wisconsin, when I was three and grew up there.

2. I used to get my news from Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and television channels such as CNN and MSNBC, but since coming back to Madison I watch far less TV and have switched over to The New York Times.

3. My favorite on going TV show is Sherlock, but lately I've been watching nothing but Scrubs all the time.

4. My favorite phrase would likely be "in a coon's age".  It implies a long time, and though often misconstrued with a racial slur, it is innocently referring to the life span of a raccoon.

5. The most annoying thing to me right now are shows like Honey Boo Boo, and the show she came from, Toddlers in Tiaras.  Don't even talk to me about it.

6. There are plenty of songs I would love to hear played before lecture, but just to name a few, I'd love to hear "Breezeblocks" by alt-J, "Colours" by Grouplove, "This Disorder" by The Features, or "MoneyGrabber" by Fitz and The Tantrums.


7. It isn't even a chipmunk, but it's classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment